Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #81 and a Free ticket sentiment!!

Good evening all how are you??
Well here is completely madness as I'm strugling with winter and summer clothes in closets and all of these "happy" things that are called chores!!
Anyway today I got jealous~ ok REALLY jealous~ of my good friends Hazels card which is featuring an amazing mermaid here I helped her a bit with the sentiment so you can grab an amazing mermaid sentiment in her blog here.

So I decided to make also a mermaid card featuring a really beautiful mermaid by Kraftin Kimmie's stamps.

I have colored her a long time back in my photoshop and she was sitting  in my files waiting to be used! So the day was today and I had an amazing idea...to print her in a doily.  And my good printer succeded!! Also made some seaweeds with my craft robo, followed the sketch over at wild orchid blogspot, added some lace, printed a digi paper and used my fiskars punch. Oh and not forget glitter glue!!

The sentiment I used I'm giving it as a freebie today!! Hope you will enjoy it!! Also Included a funnier sentiment which is a FISH~TICK!!!! ok ok maybe my sense of humor is not soooo good...hope you will enjoy this too..........


So The challenges I'm entering this card:

Please don't forget my blog candy which now has a second smaller candy for the second winner!! Just go HERE.

 Freebie No more available


Thank you all
hugs 
xMx

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great fish ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tickets are wonderful. I especially love the fish shaped one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Cordelia looks lovely. But I have a question....you say you coloured her in Photoshop, so did you stamp her, then scan her into your computer and then colour her??

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful , thank you so very much. I have an image with a goldfish swimming around. These are perfect, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, great cute sentiments! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these fun ticket sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening, I just wanted to leave a quick note of thanks for your fab ticket sentiments, they are sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your card is sooo beautiful. Thanks for the freebies too. so darn cute!!!!!
    ~heidi brawley

    ReplyDelete