Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Magnolia Tilda Week #111 and a freebie!!


Hello all how are you?? Here is really hot...can't stand it anymore!!
anyway found some time and made a magnolia card for the Just Magnolia challenge dress up.





I used pink and cream colors so I can enter it in Ribbon girl color challenge pink and cream, added ribbon and bow for the Spoon full of sugar challenge, used the Sunday sketch, and it turned out quite shabby chick friendship so i'm entering at Wild Orchid challenge blog!
Also at Craft your Passion challenge blog ° Paper piecing!!

I added blings, flowers and leafs, glitter, a circle sentiment which is todays freebie, pins, ribbon, inks to distress my image ( Im so happy with my inks as my good friend Hazel gave them to me....Thank you Hazel!!!) my printer for the Tilda's dress and my craft robo!!!

I really hope you gonna like this card!~ and the freebie!!!

Also I would like to share my winning at Lajanette's blog!! I won 32 amazing pins and I'm really happy as this is my first blog candy win!! Thank you Janette!!

 Freebie No more available


That's all for now!! hope I will get some sleep tonight!!

talk to u 2morrow!!!

hugs xMx

20 comments:

  1. Great card :)Thanks for joining the ribbon girls challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card! Thanks for joining our Paper Piecing challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card ... well done and thank you so much for the sentiment happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute thanks for the freebie and i love how you used it on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is adorable and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much....Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing this great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the fabulous image/sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for all your WONDERFUL freebies :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so great...thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the cute sentiment! Appreciate your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, we'd love to see you next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, the colors are wonderful!

    Today my husband took me tree shopping for a dogwood. I've been wanting a pink one for several years. I had to laugh at myself. Growing up, I would have nothing to do with pink. Now, I have a flowerbed dedicated to pinks and lavenders.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and image. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute ♥ In order for this to enter the WOC challenge, you can only combine it with two other challenges....sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog and Lovely cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete