Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Paper shelter Challenge #16 Glad for Dad and a freebie!

so next card for today is a strictly manly card and I used brown and blue colors.  The main image is from Paper shelter (isn't he cute??) flowers from local market and a simple ticket sentiment for dads!! Of course the sentiment is a freebie and you can have it!!
The card is entered in the following Challenges


 Freebie No more available


That's it
enjoy
Hugs!
xMx



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card - such a cute bear :)
    thanks so much for sharing it with us at HCTB :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marion & thanks again for another wonderful freebie :)
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marion, I am so excited that you will do some sentiments for me(YAY!) I will throw a bunch at you and you can pick the ones that you think would work best. I would like to see what you come up with for traditional phrases like: ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! (Happy Birthday), ¡Feliz Navidad! (Merry Christmas), ¡Felicidades! (congrats), Mi Bautizo (My Baptism), Primera Comunion (Fist Communion).

    Also with more untraditional phrases like: ¿Qué tal?(something like what’s going on?), Tu Día Especial (your special day), Besos y Abrazos ( kisses and hugs)

    I know these are a lot but even if you did only one; I would be extremely grateful.
    Thanks a bunch,

    Janette
    Oh and thanks for visiting my blog; and joining on the candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at TPS.

    Hugs, Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe cute card!! Thanks so much for the ticket!
    ~Heidi B

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card for a boy... I hope you consider entering into our It's A Guy Thing challenge at The Kraft Journal too, for a chance to win over there!!! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet-its.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card! Thanks for joining the challange at The Paper Shelter last week ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete