Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Candy winners and a freebie!!

Hello my fellow bloggers!! Hope all of you are great!! we had a nice evening with hubby and we celebrated his birthday with nice food and cake!! yum yum!
Today we found some time to make the draw
and we did it with the old classic way...
so here are the winners



9 ~ Kym ( the big candy)
26 ~ Ann M (selection of my digis )
25 ~ Roula  (selection of my digis )

Please girls send me an email with your details (especially KYM ~ snail addy please!)
so I can send you your prizes!!
well done and enjoy!!

also for all the people who visit my blog here is a free digi ~ a nice wreath~ to use it on your projects!!

 Freebie No more available

talk to you soon with new projects and freebies!!
hugs
xMx

8 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners and thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the lovely digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie - and congratulations to the winners.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!!!My first win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time with Hubby! Congratulations winners!! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners & thanks Marion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thank you for today's great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie - and congratulations to the winners.
    Blessings
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete