Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goethe Exams!!

Hello friends hope you are great!!
I have some fabulous news to share with you!!!
Wooohoooo!
me and Hubby passed our deutsch exams!!!
brilliant!!! or Toll as German people say!! lol

wooohooo very excited!!!
thought I'd share my news with all of you!!

hugs
xMx

ps: when I come back from vacation we celebrate it properly with special freebies and blog candy!!!



10 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch für euch beide ;)
    wünscht
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marion....wish I knew German to congratulate you in your new found language!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie schön für dich, herzlichen Glückwunsch.
    Liebe grüssen Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and hubby Marion. A great achievement,Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both. My Mum was German but sadly, she never taught me the language and I never bothered to learn.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Well done. your hard work has been rewarded.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both of you xx

    ReplyDelete