Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chocolate Coffe Cards emboss it challenge!!

Hi all hope you are great!!
I hope I'm great too!! still on vacation and another scheduled post!!

Ok we have new challenge at CCC and our theme is embossed cards!!Our sponsor is A Day For Daisies

and here is my card 
simple and elegant!!

 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-232PTmi5pdM/UAbAIk8AoqI/AAAAAAAABOA/ZcY0RoSnN6U/s1600/embossing.jpg


hope you like it!!

hugs
xMx
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely embossing and what a pretty image....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - the colours and the image is so adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love A Day for Daisy digi stamps>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Marion, and I love that you have used two different embossing folders.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embossed business card is well designed with nice imagination.........
    sticker printing

    ReplyDelete