Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Xmas!!

Hello friends hope you are all great!!
Wishing you merry Xmas to you , your family and friends!!!


Enjoy these holly  days and spend time with your family!!!
You can always spend some time with your hobby too lol!!!

I would like to wish merry Xmas especially to my very best friend Tracy whi is under weather and wish her a fast recovery!! sweetie don't worry you can eat an xmas dinner another day!!! :-)

so have fun and be creative!!
hugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wishes, and I trust you too had a wonderful day filled with love and laughter, family and friends.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope your friend is feeling better soon! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you sweetie i am slowly getting batter, maybe for the new year i will be back to normal ;)
    happy christmas hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete