Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bling it Up!!

hello all hope you are great!!!

today I have a beautiful card to share with you!!
I have made this card and send it to DH to make his day as we are apart...booohooohooo...but soon we will be together!!

This card is my inspiration card for the Creative card challenges! Our theme is Bling it Up and as you can see I have overdone it with glitter yeaheeee!!


would love to enter my card in the following challenges:


till later
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. WOW ... adorable image, fabulous coloring and awesome design! Well done!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy available through January if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion this is fabulous - love the glitter :-). I do hope you are reunited with hubby very soon.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is simply fabulous, so fun... I'm sure after seeing this card your hubby will be soo moooore looking forward to be with you ;) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and your coloring is amazing! Gorgeous job. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our I {heart} Valentines challenge!

    ReplyDelete