Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, April 26, 2013

A nice layout for C,C and C cards!!







hi guys hope you are great...still running with papers...lol
then need to do some houseworks and cooking...boooooo

anyway this week we have a beautiful challenge for C,C and C cards!
this fab layout!

Eyreka stamps and Robins Nest the fab sponsors!!

I made a Christmas Card as this year need to get my cards ready asap as with the move will not have a time to do all my cards!!  this year I didnt sent any easter cards and friends were dissapointed but my life is complicate now lol!!  I have even started three new collections for COLORink stamps and need time to finish them and add them  to my shop!!
anyway here is my card and hope you  like it

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOMbWVHsE_MEtKVM9BQ2mJHTfSWw9WAKXHi8jwZiXeH6K7lswSQ_q27xteyUnn0FMNmDWzTYETuqCNUGYp7qB4WRz672-tKSlJsLYKP0IKXwSk5ngD-gIU-jExIEehWPpuO3DhDm3SQG0/s1600/sketch+a.jpg
till later
hugs
xMx

1 comment: