Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, May 20, 2013

Use a number challenge




Hello there!!
Chocolate coffee cards new challenge ~ use a number and here is my card!!

another Xmasy lol!!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjV0neivS0FxOYbxpGwCHLWOVi9gIRGwpFgPO29vhemMjpaMSPjqMRVB8ZqRP83nqbcI3Miqim-sK7Ka4eOJDjmh8IExn2NT4SepsiU4xKMsA1TT-1GjqiyEi8Apcx4TANbPSKOrJVQ38A/s1600/numbers+a.jpg

hope you like it!!
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Well done - you are now ahead with your Christmas cards :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete