Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, July 11, 2014

Bday Card and decoupaged bottle...

Hi all how are you?? sorry I haven't been around...I have so many things to blog!! lol 
I had started a project for hubby's office room, and it's about super heros!! so when I have it done I will let you know..hehe
ok today i have to share with you a nice shabby chick card I made (well I think it is a shabby chick...) 
Our friend Carolina has her bday so we bought her a nice Mavrodafni wine and I altered it with the decoupage method and I also made her a nice card to write her some wishes....
so here it is...it is the second decoupage project I have ever made so please be nice... I also made a tag for the wine (pic is overlighted sorry...) and we got her some nice chocolates. when I make them a nice gift I will post a picture...


so here they are...
hope you liked them!!
till next time
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Marion - what a blessing you are as a friend who goes to so much work to make a wonderful gift even prettier.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Looks like a great gift! I think my favorite part is the tag! (Gorgeous!) Although, all of your projects turned out wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete