Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, July 15, 2011

Peace from Clarity Stamps!!

Hello fellow bloggers!! Hope u r great!!

ok...my good friend Hazel totally destroyed me when she introduced me to Clarity stamps!!  I got crazy with their xmas stamps ~ Joy~Peace~Noel~  so many possibilities..
so after googling and googling...found an amazing card by Christine Craig, and did my own version of her card.  Of course I don't have the dies she used so I made my own poinsettia flower and cutted it with my craft robo and then foiled it with silver foil.  Christine embossd her stamp but I foiled it also with silver foil.. Used some miri card that my good cousin Dimitris gave it to me as a gift ( thank u Dimitri...this miri card cuts like a butter in my craft robo!!)  also cutted 3 holly leaves and embossed them with my stilous, added a star ribbon and a snowflake charm and voilΰ!!!
The pictures doesnt do justice to this amazing card as it is to shiny to get a good picture...so in one photo you can see how shiny and elegant the card is and in second pic you can see the details!!!

 This card is entered in the following challenges:

That's all for now...
stay tuned as I have a tiddly ink real girly card and two freebies to share with you!!
hugs
xMx

12 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love all the shine!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and poinsettia, love the colour scheme too! Thanks for joining the ‘Make your own Flowers’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - your work is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marion, This is stunning. I love all the silver! Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marion...I have to agree with Maxine and Heidi...this card is stunning!! I'm sure that irl it is a wonder to behold. Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Christmas in July Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally amazing creation and I too know what you mean about the Clarity Stamps Marion.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shop's Best.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card very striking! Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, really hope we see you next challenge too! hugs Samantha

    Please consider turning off word verification thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so need to get my christmas cards made early, I'm always rushing about at the last minute. Gorgeous card and loving the silver card.Good luck at Charisma this week.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic card! Love the silver!
    Thanks for playing with us at charisma cardz this week.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning Christmas creation! I love how beautiful the silver and black are together. It is very dramatic while still peaceful and beautiful as it was intended to be.

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Triple Play Challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're so glad you joined Digistamps 4 Joy in our Christmas in July Challenge. Thanks for entering!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

    ReplyDelete