Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tickled Pink Xmas July challenge!!

Hello blogger friends how are you??  Here still have a big heat wave....we try to find some coolness at beach so this is why I haven't blogged much!!
Ok I'm still in a Christmas mood so i made another Tickled Pink Xmas card.

I've used a ready base card from a package I had bought some years ago from Lidl.  The beautiful digi stamp is from Tickled Pinks.  Used silver and clear glitter and gold peel offs, my craft robo to cut the holly leaves and beautiful buttons!! and paper from my stash!  the card was pretty easy to made.  This time I have no sentiment to share with you, as I used a nice music sheet for sentiment.



This card is entered in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and for all your comments!!
soon I will have new free sentiments to share with all of you!!!
hugs 
xMx

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What vibrant colors! Love how you've colored the image too. Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges :-)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reds and greens of Christmas!
    Thanks for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE your card is sooo adorable! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Marion! Love all those wonderful bright colors and that sheet music sentiment. Wonderful coloring of that adorable image too. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Countdown to Christmas challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, love all the bold colors with this sweet image!! Beautiful layout with the music sheet and all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card I so love that image and the design of this one a super card thank you for sharing it with us at Bearlymine challenges.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a bright and cheerful make, lovely colouring skills


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so glad you joined Digistamps 4 Joy in our Christmas in July Challenge. Thanks for entering!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is so bright & fun! Perfect music sheet placement! Great job with our TPSChristmas Challenge of anything goes! Can't wait to see what you come up with for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! Love the sheet music and the fa-la-las around the image! Great colors - so bright & cheerful - and your coloring is excellent! Thanks again for joining us Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Challenges for July! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete