Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, September 29, 2012

MR&MRS Snowman Design Team Creations!!

Hi fellow bloggers!!

Today I have some awesome creations from my DT using the MR&MRS Snowman collection!!

Emma' card

 


 

 

and Karen

 lovely cards girls!! thank you for doing your best with my digis!!
please stop by their blogs and leave some love!!!

hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. I found you because of Cheryl. All of the DT's creations are gorgeous! Love that snowman too hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete