Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 13, 2014

being soooo long!!

hello fellow bloggers!!
oh my I missed u all so much!! life has being so crazy....all my days and all my time went to physiotherapy, electrotherapy, gymnastictherapy and so many other...therapy....  but now I can tell you that after almost 7 months my knee is ok and works just fine!!  I still have to wear some special frame when I walk or do exercises but it's a small price to pay....
but all these time I have to admit that I was busy...I did some nice cards and projects and today I will start sharing some with all of you!!
so today I will share a candle I made for my physiotherapist Annette!! she helped me so much and now I can walk without limping so I am soooo happy!!! Thanks Annette!!



I used one of my fav images ever, a fairy from wee stamps!!  lots of glitter and the famous quote hehe!!

hope you like it!!
please visit me soon as I have many exciting things and freebies to share with you!!
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Marion its great to have you back and wonderful to hear that the knee is better. Love your candle decoration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Annette loved it. Great to hear from you again and fantastic that your knee is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you here Marion, I have missed you. Love your project - it's so special, and great to hear that you are well on the mend.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that you are feeling better and getting to enjoy things a little bit! Beautiful candle! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete