Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~

I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.


Sunday, June 15, 2014

My easter cards!!

Hello all!
thank you all for sending me messages!! I am so glad I have found you back!! hehe!!
today I will show you some easter cards I made.... I made almost 7 of each one of them... so many people and so many pieces!! but they are soooo cute!! what do you think?

also here is a pic of my knee with kinesiotape...this thing is a small miracle!!it helps so much the stability of the knee!! woohoo. Also today was my first bikeride since...hmm I can't even remember!! I was a bit scared but wearing my kinesiotape and my special frame helps alot!!


  1. What a colourful knee - but great that it helps so very much!!
    Love your cute cards Marion, and it's great to see you back.

  2. Adorable Easter cards! So glad you are feeling better! :)