Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Please vote for me at mad for markers...

Goodmorning fellow bloggers hope you are ok!!
Over at Mad for markers blog the voting system is now open!!
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! I'm number 4 on the Right column
you can find all the entries HERE


Thank you
till later
hugs xMx

2 comments:

  1. Just went over to vote and your creation is my favorite out of the bunch! This is an awesome candle!

    Good luck;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted for you. Looks like you are way ahead. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete