Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, August 19, 2011

Swimming by...

So...as I go on the beach everyday I thought to make a happy birthday mermaid card!!The image I used found it on internet under the search of winx fairies...I like it alot and it was a pleasure to colour it in photoshop!!  I used a sketch from the Cupcake craft challenge blog.
The recipe for this card is pretty simple:
a nice charm, lot of glitter, a nice tag, netty ribbon from my stash, patterned paper from digital kids printed on my printer, a nice mermaid image, a free banner from internet and black marker to make faux stitching.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges :

few...that was a lot huh??
so enjoy my card...
till later
hugs
xMx

12 comments:

  1. a marvellous card with an awesome colouring and stitching!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had handwriting like yours, I'd never buy another sentiment stamp! lol. Love all the glittery touches. Lovely card.

    Thanks so much for joining us at PCJ for our Anything Goes challenge!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool card. I love the striking colour combo and the sassy image. Thanks so much for joining in the birthday fun at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool image love your card,thanks for joining in with us on this special week at Cupcake Crafts.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with great stitching, thanks for joining us at RRC this time hope we shall see you again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image you have used and love the colours chosen.

    Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your image. Beautiful colors.Thanks for entering the ty Impressions challenge this week
    Barbara AI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! Love your coloring girl!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful image! The hole card is very lovely! Love the colors and pretty details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/sari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS!
    Can you please repair the link to our blog?
    Thank you!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute card. This is so beautiful. Gorgeous design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this card inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete