Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Pamper yourself!!

so this is a project I made 2 days before I went to UK. I thought to pamper all my friends with some nice olive green soap and my special olive and beeswax balm.  (you can send me an email if you want to buy some at whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com) So I made these cute boxes, added a nice kraftin kimmie tag (ribbon, and glitter) and...tadaaa 
here is a picture with some of the boxes!!


I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

enjoy my project
hugs 
xMx

12 comments:

  1. Cute boxes. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for playing at the Come and Get It Challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boxes Marion, perfect for your gifts and I bet your friends loved them.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boxes with such a cute image
    Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I am sure your friends loved them!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little gift boxes, bet your friends loved them...cute image.You could share this project at 'Make it Monday' anything goes as long as you have used paper...old projects or new...then lots of other crafters can see what you do...just a thought.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't your boxes nice. Good job. Thanks for taking part in this week's challenge on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully presented gifts, Marion - I am sure they were appreciated!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friends would love anything that came in these cute boxes. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful gift boxes! Love it!
    hugs,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. super looking boxes, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, X CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous friend you are. Such great presents and so beautifully wrapped. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a thoughtful gift, these look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete