Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge + a freebie!!

Hi all how are you? Just came back from the beach!! oh it was beautiful...but I got a small sunburn!!! anyway hope tomorrow will be better!! Sun is very strong even when we go at 7 pm!!!
anyway we have a new challenge at chocolate coffee and cards!!  
Theme is Anything goes ( only cards)  so you can go very wild!!

Prize ~ 4 Images of choice from
and here is my card
 

isn't she pretty??
Recipe for the card: digis (Just Relax  from Crafty Sentiments and my ticket sentiment), patterned paper, martha stewart punch, glitter and blings

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:


and here is your free ticket sentiment!!
 Freebie No more available


Please don't forget to leave a bit of love by commenting

hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marion, I love the image and thank you so much for the freebie too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion! Oh so sweet card you have created! Thank you for your freebie! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, pretty design. Thanks for sharing with us at Fat pages with Attitude. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marion, for the great ticket sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card!! I just love the digi you have used and the colours go together perfectly!! Thanks for the wonderful freebie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and thanks for the sentiment
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely and freebies great, thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! That was so sweet of you to share such an awesome digi sentiment! Your cards are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Marion, and thank you for the freebie. Hope your sunburn heals quickly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card!! That is such a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete