Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Color Combo for Chocolate Coffee Cards!!

Hello fellow bloggers!!
new challenge for chocolate coffee cards challenges!!!
Color combination!!
 

beautiful colors!!
For my card I used some of my own digis from the beary sweet collection! 


 
 


cute huh?
so enjoy the challenge!!
leave some love
hugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Super cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I've made one card using this image, but I didn't think to glitter it up a little like you did; really makes it sparkle! Sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its really pretty sweeite i love it :)

    ReplyDelete