Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Miracle of Christmas collection and special newsletter freebie!!

Hello friends!! hope you are great!!
Another xmas release for my store!!
This time something not very cute but very traditional!! 
8 stamps in B&W, color (by the amazing Tracy Wray) and 8 sentiments that you can use with every Christmas project you will make!!

Here are the previews of this really really beautiful collection!!











 Please notice that the special freebie will be sent tomorrow with this months newsletter
so please please if you want to receive the freebie you must sent me an email to include you in my special email list and be a follower to my blog!!

whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com


I won't include a preview of the freebie but I bet you can imagine it!!!

so till tomorrow

hugs
xMx 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion the emails are not getting to me - I will send you an alternate address - this has happened before for some reason :-(.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete