Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Third Blogoversary ~ creative craft chalenges!!

Hello all!!
today I have something very special to share with you!!
Creative Craft challenges celebrates their third birthday!! woohooo!!
So the theme for the new challenge is THREE!!!
and wanna see our fab sponsors??? yeap sponsorS!!



 
Lily of the valley
 Offering you a £10 gift voucher
Stampin dragon designs
4 Images from thier store!!!
Crafty emblies
£10 voucher to spend in store
Robyns fetish
5 digi images from thier store

awesome huh??

ok for this challenge I used  digi stamp and sentiment from the new xmas collection The Miracle of Christmas

 

3 snowflakes, 3 flowers!!

lot of sewing, glitter, gems and bells!!

hope you like my card!!

till next time
hugs
xMx

5 comments: