Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun with Fantasy at creative craft challenges!!

hello friends hope you are great!!!
these days I have so much work that almost no time for crafting!!
with hubby almost ready to move in Germany things here are crazy!!
ok we have a beautiful new challenge at creative craft challenges
the theme is Fantasy!!
fairies, mermaids, unicorns and other unique creatures!!
and sponsor this time is:
 

awesome huh??
I had a simple baptism invitation to make for some clients and when they saw this beautiful fairy they decided to make the whole baptism theme as fantasy and fairies!!
we had to make 100 invitations so I kept them simply by making a card envelope and decorate it with some gems.

hope you will like the card!!
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhtkpVbidq-EvHXuL2xPfQEvJ50nY5gzSg-hvDDdqL7dc09l6nBnZXgRemMJTKsohmiWky7Vny9NUfdfgLNX-im-5RBks4M46Hzv1fjP3_CKxTCSK1HmrVtFh-2mQZUAi_n4dhGIUCTGOMu/s320/fairy+3a.jpg


till next time
hugs
xMx

1 comment: