Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kenny K's Fab Florals Challenge and a freebie!!!!

Good evening all, hope you feel great!! here is really hot and we consider to begin our summer baths!! So lets talk about my card today...
At Kenny K's challenge blog the new challenge is fabulous florals! So I decided to take the super mama and make a humourus card...ok Hubby asked me where we can use this card and told him on mother's day....and he told me that you can send it to a pregnant woman!!  Nice one hubby!!!
Ok card recipe 
 a digi from Kenny K's
flowers made with magnolias doo hickies
glitter
punches
sentiment which giving it as a freebie~ hope will be usefull to some
and free digi paper.....

that's all I think!!!

So see you 2morrow!!
 Freebie No more available

oh I forgot to answer to some of my new friends aboyt the penny black candle: Please visit my goods friend Hazel's blog for a free tutorial on these fabulous candles here!!
hugs
xMx





7 comments:

  1. This sentiment is great. (I wish I would have found it before Mother's Day.) At least I will have it for next year. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one super sentiment! Really perfect for the image on your card! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for sharing those lovely sentiments ... happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have to tell you a few things Marion. First of all, I love this sentiment, thank you so much for sharing it with us. Second: All this time that I have been coming here and making comments and I thought I was a follower...turns out I wasn't, but I am now. And lastly, I finally have read your profile all the way through and see that you live in Greece! I so envy you...that is on the top of my list of country's that I want to visit some day. Thanks again for the great sentiment ~ Charlene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is an amazing sentiment. I sent the link to my daughter, the mom of my 3 granddaughters. I'm sure it will make her day, too!

    ReplyDelete