Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, September 12, 2011

magnolia xmas card!

hello my fellow bloggers how are u??
sorry for not being around but with my bro's wedding in 1 week and my job and deutsch lessons didn't had much time to blog!!
so today I would like to share with you a nice xmas card in pink and black colours with the beautiful sitting Tilda!
I used glitter, pearls, ribbon my craft robo to cut swirls and borders and a nice xmas sentiment which I have designed.


I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:

so enjoy my card and tomorrow I will share with you the candles I made for the wedding reception (yeap its plural so u know I was covered from head to toe with cooking paper and glitter!!)

hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. Super super super cute! I just love the colours!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card, love the colour combo and that sweet Tilda. Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge over at Marianne Design Divas. To be in the draw for the prize it was necessary to use a Marianne D product, but thank you for sharing your sweet card with us.
    Hugs
    Suzi MDD Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card !! I like the pink and grey/black. Tilda looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at DML. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable :D
    Thank you for joining us at the first ever Marianne's Design Divas challenge. To win the prize you would have to have used a Marianne D product but we still love to see your creation.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marion, she is exquisite!! I love this, seriously!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at icopic : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable. Here is a card I made with one of your sentiments. http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2011/09/film-inspireddue-date.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous love it huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely X-mas card!
    Thanks for entering our DML-Challenge!
    Greetings,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the best Christmas card that I saw today. You make my day happy! Thanks for the inspiration. Anyways can I include that card in my collection of printing samples?

    ReplyDelete