Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneak Peek 1 of little Christina!!

Hello!!
so I'm really very excited as I have been working to some new digi stamps and I felt that I must share some sneak Peeks of my creations!!

So I present you little Christina...she is a nice(?) little girl!!

I will share my card next week and little Christina will be a special freebie for my followers who have sent me their email addy and have registered to my freebie list!!
Hope you will enjoy my sneak peek!!

hugs 
xMx

4 comments:

  1. I have been part of your e-mail list for a long time , I don't know if that is the same as your freebie list. I sure hope so :) my e-mail is

    visionscj@earthlink.net

    Love your e-mail list and love and hope your tests go well. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful post card freebie, just adore it.

    I use your printable tickets all the time, they are fantastic. http://savorystamping.blogspot.com/2011/11/annie-prezzies-gift-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up to get your emails, hope that gets me a Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sneak peek Marion, have a great weekend! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete