Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, March 5, 2012

fly fly away...using kite freebie

hi all how are you?
hope you are great!!
well todays card is a very simple card using my kite and sentiment freebie!!

I had so long to make a simple card that it really made my day!!
I used my free digis, I cutted the clouds with my craft robo, used my markers to color the kite and also some glossy accents on the clouds!!

I would love to enter my card to the craft your passion challenge~ anything goes!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
hugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. Marion this is fabulous - love the colours you have used and the glossy accents.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    audrey
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card:) Thank you for joining us at Craft your passions for our anything goes challenge:)

    Melissa
    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete