Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Hubby and freebies!!

hello all!! hope you are great!!
Today is Hubbys birthday and COLORink digital stamps celebrates it with nice freebies!!

You will find cute little Peter under the freebie section!!  Also you will find another version of Peter on our Facebook Page!


So many many wishes to my beautiful hubby!!!  and hope I see him really soon!!!





thanks for stoping by!

hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!! My Father in laws Birthday is today also!!! Have a Wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your hubby
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your husband has had a wonderful birthday!!! You are such a cute couple! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are together again soon - and that DH has a great birthday.
    Thanks so much for the freebies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Hubby. Soz you cannot be together just yet...Thank you for both freebies. I have shared on FB. Averil x

    ReplyDelete