Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, March 28, 2013

spring for ccc challenges!!

hello friends sorry again for not being around!!  I had to arrange all stuff for hubby and some papers for his new work!! woohoooo its official!!!  so fyk soon I have to start gathering my stuff and move there!  also before the big move I must go there and do my papers to the town...anyway once more I will need more hours in my day!!  also if anyone knows craft shops in munich and nurenmberg please send me infos here or by email!!  also if anyone wants to meet me I will be very happy!I will let you know when I'll be there!!

enough with all these! let's move to the new challenge for CCC!  spring time!


a quick card from me...need extra time to cardmake booohoooohooo!! anyway thanks for stoping by  I miss you all and I'll try be here more often!! also thanks for all your support via emails and for buying my stamps!!!  it means lot to me and hubby as he was unemployed for 2 years now!thank God now we can smile again!

hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous with beautiful springy colours.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your move Marion. Hope it all goes well and someone can help you find all the good craft shops! Sorry, I can't be much help - on the other side of the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news Marion that you can join hubby!! May all things go smoothly for you. Love your sweet card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment and visiting my site i've just visited your digi stamp site its fab (now in my favourites ) I hope to be visiting soon to make some purchases sound s like you are on the move good luck i hope it goesvery well. best wishes Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. My hubby and I are gearing up for a move as well. I am already anticipating withdrawals from crafting as we get everything packed and then have to unpack and rearrange. LOL Blessings for you future. Ciao~Patti

    ReplyDelete