Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to school mini collection and special freebies!!

Hello friends hope you are great!!
as I have promised Im back and designing really hard for all of you!!
So for now I introduce you the Back to School mini collection, a collection with 5 B&W, 5 pre~colored images and 5 circle sentiments.  Also soon will be released my newsletter for August so all in my mailing list you will receive some special freebies. Please be patient as the newsletter email list is huge and also I still have really slow internet and hopefully next week I will have a good line. Also stay tuned to the FACEBOOK page and the COLORink shop as more freebies will be landed there the next days!!
enjoy the previews and wait for the special freebies





till next time
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you able to create and post again Marion. These are gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back creating. Thank you for the lovely freebie. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete