Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, September 24, 2016

hello with new stamps!

Dear fellow bloggers...oh my how the time flies... I was almost a year away from my scrap and designing obligations . well now my son is 13 months and as he plays with other kids and i have some time i managed to create some stuff for you!
today i have for you some happy bees....
you can find them here!!



 hope you really like them and stay tuned as i will design some nice freebies for you!!
hugs
xMx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment