Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, May 12, 2012

This weeks Scrapping Memories Freebies!!

hello my friends hope you are great!!

have you visited Scrapping memories??  they have some amazing new files!!  amazing files with babies, family, wedding, birthday and everyday ofcourse!!

also they have two freebies for all of you!!
1 svg and one digi stamp!!!

here are the previews


enjoy
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Marion for the link on this cute baby image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Thanks a bunch. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion! Another name for quilling is paper filigree. It is an old art form in which you twirl and roll paper strips to form whatever you want! I am far from being a master! People who do modern quilling these days aspire to be as skilled as Yulia Brodskaya. You can see many amazing examples here: http://www.artyulia.com/index.php/Illustration

    ReplyDelete