Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekly Freebie at Scrapping Memories!!

Hello all hope you are all great!!
First of all I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who send me so beautiful emails!! You really help me continue blogging and creating!!!
Of course a big warm hello and welcome to the new followers!!!
ok let me show you the new svg and digi freebie from Scrapping Memories

isn't he cute???

of course you should check the new items!!! digis and svgs for all tastes!!!

Will try to blog some things I have made asap
hugs
xMx



6 comments:

  1. This one is a cutie! Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one it reminds me of my 2 month old grandson.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marion! Very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a cutie. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can always use baby art work. THANK you.

    ReplyDelete