Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bunnies paper Piecings!!

Hello all!!
July is already here!!
Today I have a card with my bu nny paper piecings to share with you
You can find my PaperPiecings here
I made this cute Mr Bunny, cut him with my craft robo, inked him, added flowers nad blings and made a nice sentiment to fit my card.  The sentiment is a special freebie for my followrs and you will receive it with my todays newsletter.



Would love to enter my card in the following challenges



leave some love
hugs
xMx

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, that bunny is so cute

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, very beautiful and thanks for the freebie, I had got in the newsletter
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at crafts4eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Marion, cute bunnie card. Love the background. Presume it was cut on your craft robo too. Don't have one of those...No freebie with my newsletter, but would 'love' it if possible, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with gorgeous coloring but you must use an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp to enter the Shining the Light challenge this week!! I am sorry I had to delete your card.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck..

    Caz x CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Marion! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete