Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Beary Sweet collection and cards from DT!!

hi all hope you are great!!
I am here to share with you some amazing cards from my DT!!

Card  from Tracy,
 

Cards from Linda and her beautiful daughter Jessica (12 years old!!! cool huh?)
 

Cards from Shirl
 

amazing creations huh??
thank you girls for all the hard work!! you did great


please leave some love to me and the girls!! always happy to read your comments
hugs
xMx


3 comments:

  1. What amazing creations! Of course it really helps when the digis are sooooo cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations...such a talented bunch...especially Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful - well done all!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete