Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 27, 2012

Scrapping Memories news and freebies!!

Hello hello hello!!!
Oh all the weeks I was away I didn't had the chance to remind you about the amazing eshop of Scrapping Memories with digi stamps and paper piecings!!

hope you haven't forget to check it every week to see the new arrivals!! Have you seen the Peter Pan designs?? soooo cute!!! also hope you grabbed all the past freebies both svg files and digi stamps!!!
So this weeks they offer us this beautiful girl with her goose both in cut file and digital stamp!!
So grab it asap and check all the new files Jan and Brenda have added in their brilliant shop!!



till later
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Marion!
    I hopped on over and bought a svg file, don't they have a follower
    list, couldn't find one on site?
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marion! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute image.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete