Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Color Recipe - Sea Green, Brown & Pink

Hi all!! hope this will be the last scheduled post of mine as in 2 days I'll be back!! hopefully!!
heh
ok New challenge for Tuesday Alchemy and we have a color recipe
Sea Green, Brown & Pink 



SPONSOR: Di's Digi Downloads - $10 Store Voucher
as I didn't have enough time to make a project I don't have something to share with you ~ I'm sorry!!!
But if you go at Tuesday Alchemy challenge blog my teammates have amazing stuff to share with you!!!

leave them sove love

till next time
hugs
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment