Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beeswax and Olive oil products!!




Hello friends hope you are great!!
Today I don't have a card or a freebie to share with you but the new shop my Hubby has with natural and organic products.  Elia natural and Organic has olive oil and beeswax balms, natural olive oil soaps, St. John's wort oil and natural cosmetics all handmade and pure!!


elia natural & organic

You can visit the store to read about all the products we have and were you can use them!! We accept orders worldwide


thank you for stopping by
hugs xMx



1 comment: