Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random word inspiration challenge!!

hellow friends hope you are great!!
this week at tuesday challenge we have a word inspiration challenge!!
 
wanna hear the sponsor??
its my really good friend Tracy with1 Graphics CD
and 
Floppy Latte - $10 Store Voucher
 
 
amazing prizes huh??? 
for the challenge I used Tracy's image from school collection and I was inspired by the word blackboard as I made a thank you note card for teacher!!
 

 
 
hope you like my mini card!!
 
 
leave some love
till next time
hugs
xMx 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these word challenges - although this one has me a bit stumped at the moment. I'm sure I'll have some inspiration and get started soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Marion - it is so sweet. Hope you are well away from the riots :-(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete