Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, October 31, 2011

Lotv xmas card !

so as I came back from Uk, it seems that I borrowed some of Hazels mojo and used it to create this cute card!!

When I saw that stamp from LOTV I knew that I had to get it cause its soooo darn cute!!
so I grabbed my new liquid pearls, my new punchers and with the help of my glitter and ribbon made this card!Papers are from my stash.



I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

 Hope you will enjoy my card!!



Please don't forget to send me your email addy so I can send you some special freebies!!

Hugs
xMx



17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely delightful - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 44 - hope to see you again soon - and thanks too for the freebie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the image and colour combo.
    Thanks for the freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion, love your new stamp creation, great colours, off to email you and thanks for another freebie! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! Love those colors!

    I will be emailing you shortly; thanks for the fab freebie:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Marion!

    And while being here i wanted to share a card where I have used one of your freebies. I think it goes so well with this digi. Hugs Sandra

    http://sandra-minlillascrap-hrna.blogspot.com/2011/10/kenny-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and how clever to make your own sentiment and how kind to share it with your blog readers! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas challenge at the Ribbon Girl. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie, Marion. Your card is so sweet.
    Do you need my email addy? You can contact me through my blog....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beatuful and thank you so much for the freebie I will be able to use it often huggies June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers, that's amazing!! Wondered where my mojo had gone. Little did I know you had put it in your suitcase.
    I think this is my favourite of all your cards,
    Big hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the great circle sentiment! This will come in handy for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another Great Sentiment! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sentiment, and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweetie; thanks for the lovely sentiment freebie; just used it on my newest card:) Thanks!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete