Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, October 8, 2011

twinkle twinkle little star...

hello!! sorry for not being around...too many jobs and homework!! also I'm working with some new digis for all of u and trust me its not only wording this time!!
this time im sharing an older project with two tear bears.  These were made when I had almost nothing for scrapbooking except malberry paper.  the bears were highlighted with eye shadows, used glitter and made chipboard stars and letters by cutting many layers of paper...ok I know its pathetic but in greece we dont have all the fancy stuff u can find in UK and USA.  so a girl has to do many things to survive in the scrappy world!!the flowers were the only good stuff i could find that time for my bears...


wow I know that u'll think...ok what comments should we leave on this...hemmm not so nice project...but I want to be real guys...with good and bad things!! and yeap that was my beginning!!so I'm very proud to have survived in such a bad place for scrapbookers and cardmakers!! (Greece)
woohoo
cheers...
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Love these - they are a worthy start!!
    I am also in a smaller country, and away from the main centres, so I either have to shop on-line or travel, so I understand where you are coming from.
    Blessings
    Maxine in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your little bears are absolutely adorable and you did a wonderful job of showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete