Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

my bookmark and a freebie!!

hello my fellow bloggers how are u?? here we have almost winter!! woohooo...we are geting ready to put our capets and bring out winter clothes!!hurrayaa!!
today found some time and made a nice bookmark to go as a set with my note box...
it wasnt hard...just to recolor my digi stamp in the exact way I had done previous and do it twice!!
my bookmark has a bit of glitter and some gems...oh and the sentiment which I created.  wanted to keep it simple as heavy bookmarks always destroy my books and eventually they also get destroyed by me!!
so enjoy my bookmark and my freebie!!


 Freebie No more available

I want to enter my project in the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
xMx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Marion!

    What a lovely and beautiful bookmark you have created! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bookmark Marion!
    Lovely colouring and a great sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!! Your bookmark is fantastic and the sentiment is pefect!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink stamps challenge this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous bookmark! this would make a great gift too. your colouring of Evie is fantastic. thanks for joining us this week at TPS Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful book mark! Love it, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic bookmark, Marion! Love the sentiment you created for it! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Anything Goes"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg SOOO cute!!!!! thnx for playing with us at TPS challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bookmark Marion - thanks for the freebie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your freebie Marian.
    The bookmark is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's gorgeous. It's really a beautiful bookmark.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe lovely bookmark. Thanks for the sentiment!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bookmark and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome bookmark chickie ~ lovin that image and sentiment..so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sentiments for a bookmark! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute little bookmark. Thanks for playing along with the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great digi for a bookmark! And it looks so elegant too! Thanks for joining our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's bril, thanks playing along with TioT this week, hope you can play with us next time too
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty and of course useful tag, thanks for playing with us at TIOT. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for this wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete