Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DT Cards ~ Linda

hello hello!! hope you are all great!!
First of all a big thank you to all of you who support me and my new store!!!
and yes I have many sentiments to add in the store, daily, every occasion, easter, love, thank you etc...
just please please be patient as it takes some time to arrange everything and set them in store!!

ok let's see what has for us our amazing Linda!!
 2 cards using Santa and reindeer

  



super cards or what???
thank you Linda!!

Please don't forget to stop by Linda's blog and leave her some love!!

also please stop by FACEBOOK and LIKE COLORink Digital Stamps page  and stay tuned as will add freebies there ~ available only in facebook.


thank you again for all your love and support!!

hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I adore the snowglobe such a brilliant use of this digi!

    ReplyDelete