Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, November 29, 2012

White on white xmas card


hello friends hope you are great!! sorry not being around but I have to make my new collections for Valentine, boys and my Get well Soon kids!!
so much work huh??
lol
well I have a very unique xmas card to share with you!!  Theme is white on white xmas card and this the new challenge for creative craft challenges!!
our sponsor this week is Stamping Dragon

for my card I used my angel Mary which you can find here  and a side note sentiment which you can find here


I inked some nice die cut snowflakes, used some holly swirls and added gems and lot of glitter!!!

I colored my Angel Mary with my promarkers!!

would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

hope you liked my card
till next time
hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. WOW for your WOW card. It's gorgeous! Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love this cute image and the fabulous design, those snowflakes are the perfect accent. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Marion and I love all the glitter you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and design as usual.
    This atamp is so sweet.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sparkly cute card. thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute. Love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! really like how you did the sentiment.
    Great job on the glitter/shiny Christmas Card...thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you Wednesday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love this card! Love all of the sparkle! :) Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete