Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Digital stamps, sentiments and FREEBIE!

Hello hello!!
Today I have added new stamps in my eshop HERE

below you can see the previews




also in the Freebie page of the E~SHOP there is a new christmas stamp sentiment available for a week!!


enjoy
hugs
xMx


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie alert! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute Christmas freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new images... thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images Marion, and thank you for the lovely freebie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete