Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm the "I inspire" winner at Crafting for all seasons Challenge blog!!

Wow... 10 days away but still blogland loves me and makes me a winner!! this time I'm the "I inspire" winner at Crafting for all seasons challenge blog with my tear bears!! And also they asked me to make a tutorial for them!! what a great honor!! so please visit me again cause I will have a nice tutorial to share with you and I will include the design for a nice tear bear!!


till later
hugs 
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - those teddy bears looked fascinating, so I look forward to the tutorial :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete