Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tickled Pinks Xmas July Challenge winner!!

So...came back, found 200 emails in my inbox!! Yeap 200 emails from followers and blog friends. Some worried about me where I have been and some other to notify me about my Tickled Pink Xmas Challenge winning!!
Thank you all for your good and supportive comments and emails!!
and a big Thank you to Tickled Pink DT team for picking me up!!!

Here you can see my winning!!

till later
hugs
xMx

1 comment: