Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My bro is getting married....

..so I was asked to design and make his invis!!!
Hello fellow bloggers!! I know I have not been around and haven't add new sentiments!! but I have an excuse and it's good!! Yeap!! My bro is getting married and he needed invitations!!
So here they are!!

You like them?
Used rice paper, glitter paper, ribbon, my laser printer, card similar to leather and  sealing wax!!
It took me some time but I was very pleased!! I also put aroma on paper and they smell like strawberries!!

I gave them today and both bro and sil were really happy and pleased!!
So till later enjoy the invis!!

hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you are all happy with them. They are beautiful! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete