Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 29, 2011

life is crazy right now...

and as I was cool and lazy and thought yeah...its nice time to scrapbook as it is a bit windy and cool....many people are chasing me for graphics and invitations and business cards...yeah I know its cool to have job and gain some money as things here are awfull but all these people need their jobs made...Yesterday!! so no time for me to scrap and cardmaking...
anyway
yesterday found a little time for me and created a nice xmas card some freebies for all of you who still visit me daily!!

My card is featuring a favourite image from magnolias stamps and it is all made in nice blue colors.  I used my foiled sentiments, flowers and pins and digi papers.  Swirls and circles were cutted with my beloved craft robo.

This card is entered in the following challenges:

As for the freebies today are completely irrelevant with my todays card...
its a birthday tag and a bug sentiment!!  so enjoy

 Freebie No more available


till later...hope I blog soon
xMx

20 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love that it looks like she is sitting in the circle like a snow globe!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS girlie Chrismas card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! Thanks soo much for the freebies too!
    Hugs!
    Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, Marion :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, thanks also for the freebies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet !! Its lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Magnolia in blue and your card is just perfect for our challenge at Paper Sundaes. Thanks so much for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the coloring and all the special details- perfect for a child's Christmas! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I love the blues. Thank you for the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and very cute,Best wishes for the DT call at Cutie Pie, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marion This is a lovely card, Good luck with the DT Call at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image with all your lovely blues, really cute card! Thanks for joining us this week @ Send A Smile 4 Kids, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the colours, thanks for the free tag and sentiment.Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your layout and all the blue! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is just precious! Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week and for the lovely freebies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love how you have her perched in the circle...looks great. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids, good luck and hope you'll join us again soon

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for these fabulouw freebies!!

    ReplyDelete